Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!

Article about: Hello mates! I was looking a dealer site and saw a GERMAN CROSS IN GOLD WITH DIAMONDS, but it had already been sold (I couldn't buy it anyway). I read in my catalog that only 20 of these wer

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!

Hello mates! I was looking a dealer site and saw a GERMAN CROSS IN GOLD WITH DIAMONDS, but it had already been sold (I couldn't buy it anyway). I read in my catalog that only 20 of these were hand-made during the war and none was awarded. At the war's end american engineer's "rescued" those medals and now they are stored in the west point museum. Look:
    Attached Images Attached Images Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!  Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!  Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!  Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!  Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!! 
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-19-2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: German cross in gold with diamonds sold!!!!!

Wow...very beautiful piece! How much did it sell for?

?

Thats great looking there....!

?

Default Re: Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!

I have no idea if this is a genuine piece or not but am curious to know which dealer and how much it sold for?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

These DK were produced by Jewelier Rath - Muenchen and marked on pin. In my opinuion this one is original (then I have the book by Maerz.. ahahah a great help !).
    One DK was sold in 2009 by Thies and probably the buyer was Weitze that put it for sale a little time after for 70.000 Euro. I have NO notice that there was another one for sale after that other one.

Its breathtaking !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

For 70.000€ I would take it! It's just sooo fine!!!

Hello mates!
    thanks for the replies! I really would like to know about the price, but they couldn't say to me. But we know that this award stays between the oakleaves and the oakleaves with swords, and considering the fact that only 17 of these are on out of museuns, probably much more than 50000$ like other mates said here befor (one oakleaves with swords is valued between $35,000 and $ 40,000). Another day was surfing in the net when I found a site selling the uniform of Adolf Galand and the Fedor von Bock batton. Everybody h]who wants to know know the name of the both sites that I found these stuff, please let me know and I will send a PM to you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mit Brillanten sold!!!!!  

Quote by Snni View Post
    For 70.000€ I would take it! It's just sooo fine!!!
    Hope that you find one like this one day!
    I wouldn't buy anything realated to collections that cost more than 20000 dólars anyway... I think that with this money I could help other peole a lot! : )
    Good luck in your hunt!!

Quote by pammy View Post
    Thats great looking there....!
    Thank you very much pammy!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast