Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Silber 20

Article about: Well worn, used and abused but it only cost (yes, seven dollars). My wife said the lady was happy to sell it. She didn't know it was real only that it had a swastika and she thought I'd like

MAP
    ?

Stewys right. Buy her a bunch of flowers or something! And tell her they have found a good home to someone who tries to preserve history. That (while being the truth) is always a good thing to say/hear.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Silber 20
    P
    Many

?

I say tell her what its worth and watch the expression on her face when you give her the flowers!!!!!!ROTF!!!!!

Just make good for the deal you got

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    it was back in 1963, she's probably brown bread long since......
    Did I miss a post?????????

CBH
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Did I miss a post?????????
    That's just Big Ned making stuff up ! LOL

I'd buy her a coffee , the Buyer was Aware . More aware then the seller in this case , be happy in your good fortune . If your truly worried about Karma , I'd sell a new collector something cheap , pass on the good feelings . The deal is done , you owe her nothing really . Hope all is well .

MAP
    ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    That's just Big Ned making stuff up ! LOL

I'd buy her a coffee , the Buyer was Aware . More aware then the seller in this case , be happy in your good fortune . If your truly worried about Karma , I'd sell a new collector something cheap , pass on the good feelings . The deal is done , you owe her nothing really . Hope all is well .
    I'm a new collector.... in need of a DKiG.....I'll pay $100 for it....karma restored!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Unsaddle your white horses oh noble knights of WRF and stop pretending that you'd all do what your preaching, life's not like that when it comes down to it. For all you know she may have sold grandpa's war trophies so she could score a rock of crack or a baggie of railroad weed, so stop jumping on the bandwagon and leave the guy alone.

With the best of intentions to you all, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

No offence taken, Ned old mate. I just thought it would be a nice touch. Can you swap crystal meth for flowers then? No wonder florists are messed up. Stewy

?

Thanks everyone!
    Dennis

?

Denred, I saw your post just now. And 7 bucks for a Deutsches Kreuz in Silber is almost to good to believe. You're one lucky man and get my thumbs up!

?

Thanks for your thoughts everybody. I must mention how lucky I really am to have a wife who thought I would " like this stuff" and bought it. I know if she came home to tell me about it, there would have been nothing left when I got there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast