Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman

Article about: Some eye candy for jaded eyes, again, this one belongs to a friend of mine, and he is fine with it being posted up here in the forum, it is about the nicest example I have ever seen, with 10

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman

Some eye candy for jaded eyes, again, this one belongs to a friend of mine, and he is fine with it being posted up
    here in the forum, it is about the nicest example I have ever seen, with 100% of the frosting still intact.

Hope you like the photos.

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman   Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman  

Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman   Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman  

Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman   Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman  

Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman  
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-09-2014 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman
    P
    Many

?

Smile DK Silber

Hi Bob,
    Great piece, here is my example, sadly it is not cased. It was a vet pick-up from the 70's.

Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman   Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman  

Hi Bob,

Nice to see that the case appears to have a gold cheatline around the lid, as all original Zimmermann DKiS's were apparently awarded in these DKiG cases as opposed to other makers who utilised a silver cheatline to differentiate between the two grades.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

what a beauty.

A grail piece I'd love to have one of someday. Eye candy indeed.

?

Wow. Absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely LOVE owning one.

Awesome pieces, both of them! Congrats to you guys! In the condition every collector wants, stunning.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Beautiful!

Simply stunning, both examples.

we always see things being described as mint that truly aren't, but with the Zimmerman's shown thus far.....MINT, MINT, MINT.

all I have is this stupid published cross with patina to show

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Silber by Zimmerman  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast