Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Olympia Ehrenzeichen Erster Klasse - real or fake?

Article about: I'm new to this forum, so I apologise if I do anything wrong. I have a 1936 Olympic decoration, and can anyone tell whether this could be real or fake? Thanks!

JuanT
    ?

Default Deutsches Olympia Ehrenzeichen Erster Klasse - real or fake?

I'm new to this forum, so I apologise if I do anything wrong.

I have a 1936 Olympic decoration, and can anyone tell whether this could be real or fake?

Thanks! Deutsches Olympia Ehrenzeichen Erster Klasse - real or fake?Deutsches Olympia Ehrenzeichen Erster Klasse - real or fake?
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-13-2016 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS

Deutsches Olympia Ehrenzeichen 1st Class...
    I confess I don't know much about these other than from my books...I'm sure that one of our more knowledgeable members will be able to solve this mystery for us...
    Welcome to the Forum, you're in the right place!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Olympia Ehrenzeichen Erster Klasse - real or fake?   Deutsches Olympia Ehrenzeichen Erster Klasse - real or fake?  

?

welcome to the forum, and im no expert but from the examples ive seen i dont see maker stamps on the back as well the rivets look odd and the hoop for the ribbon is usually welded behind the eagles head. I would wait and see what others have to say but i have my doubts, where did you get this?

The problem with these is their so rare that theres not a whole lot of info on them. only 767 were issued

I think this is a 70s fake by Weske.

Hi,

here is the right one.

regards
    Tomasz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Olympia Ehrenzeichen Erster Klasse - real or fake?   Deutsches Olympia Ehrenzeichen Erster Klasse - real or fake?