Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Reiterabzeichen Klasse 3 in Bronze

Article about: Good evening everybody. This is the second of my purchases today. I am looking for some opinions on this bronze Reiterabzeichen. The ones I have seen on the internet all seem to have a flat

Default Deutsches Reiterabzeichen Klasse 3 in Bronze

Good evening everybody. This is the second of my purchases today. I am looking for some opinions on this bronze Reiterabzeichen. The ones I have seen on the internet all seem to have a flat pin for this maker. I have not dealt with this dealer before, but I do have a receipt and a money back guarantee if it turns out to be fake. Many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Reiterabzeichen Klasse 3 in Bronze   Deutsches Reiterabzeichen Klasse 3 in Bronze  

Deutsches Reiterabzeichen Klasse 3 in Bronze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Reiterabzeichen Klasse 3 in Bronze
    P
    Many

IMO, wrong type of catch, and the hinge should be a block hinge, not a sheet metal wrap around hinge.
    Weak details on the obverse as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi everybody. Just done some research on this item before deciding whether or not to get my money back. It turns out that this item is original ( a reputable dealer held it in the hand). In 1942, Lauer used this rare pin set up on their zinc versions.

Post 64: Post your (R) Reiterabzeichen and (R) Fahrerabzeichen - Page 5 - Germany: Third Reich: Organisational Membership Badges & Tinnies - Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Deutsches Reiterabzeichen Klasse 3 in Bronze (349212) - III. Reich Sportehrenzeichen, Sportauszeichnungen - Militaria / Helmut Weitze