Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse, 4 Jahre & 25 Jahre - Opinions Please

Article about: Hello All, Can I get opinions on whether these two long service medals are authentic? Did the Heer and the Luftwaffe use the same medal but include the blue ribbon with either the Heer or Lu

ETF
    ?

Default Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse, 4 Jahre & 25 Jahre - Opinions Please

Hello All,

Can I get opinions on whether these two long service medals are authentic? Did the Heer and the Luftwaffe use the same medal but include the blue ribbon with either the Heer or Luftwaffe eagle depending on branch of service?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Ed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse, 4 Jahre & 25 Jahre - Opinions Please   Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse, 4 Jahre & 25 Jahre - Opinions Please  

Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse, 4 Jahre & 25 Jahre - Opinions Please   Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse, 4 Jahre & 25 Jahre - Opinions Please  

Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse, 4 Jahre & 25 Jahre - Opinions Please   Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse, 4 Jahre & 25 Jahre - Opinions Please  

Last edited by Adrian; 03-18-2013 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse, 4 Jahre & 25 Jahre - Opinions Please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Long Service Medals 4 yr and 25 yr - Opinions Please

Hi Ed

You answered your question correctly!

The two medals you show look ok but due to their poor condition I would pass. If you are looking for Long Service medals there are plenty out there in great nick !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

to be honest I don't like them,sorry.

i dont like them either sorry to say

Default Re: Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse, 4 Jahre & 25 Jahre - Opinions Please

I'd take them for the right price!..

?

Default Re: Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 4.Klasse, 4 Jahre & 25 Jahre - Opinions Please

I like th 25 year medal but I have problems liking the 4 year. The overall appearance just doesn't look right to me. I can't put my finger on it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I like th 25 year medal but I have problems liking the 4 year. The overall appearance just doesn't look right to me. I can't put my finger on it.
    Looking closer, cast perhaps?...