Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 25 Jahre

Article about: Fellow members, a local antique shop has been offered these two decorations, and since I know little to nothing about these I am hoping that one of the members here can give us a hand. Thank

Default Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 25 Jahre

Fellow members, a local antique shop has been offered these two decorations, and since I know little to nothing about these I am hoping that one of the members here can give us a hand. Thanks in advance! Good or bad?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 25 Jahre   Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 25 Jahre  

Last edited by rbminis; 06-07-2019 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 25 Jahre
    P
    Many

Party badge not good IMO.

Flipping the images might encourage other members to comment

Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 25 Jahre Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 25 Jahre
    Last edited by Migobeego; 06-06-2019 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Typo

Yes, the GPB is fake no doubt.

?

If the Arbeitsdienst First class 25 year medal is original, it has the wrong ribbon attached, it should be Cornflower blue with gold national emblem (Eagle with Swastika ) in either metal or Golden yellow machine embroidered thread. Any RAD medal or brooch gold in color should be looked at very carefully and inspected for spurious spray painting.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dienstauszeichnung für den Reichsarbeitsdienst 25 Jahre  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    If the Arbeitsdienst First class 25 year medal is original, it has the wrong ribbon attached, it should be Cornflower blue with gold national emblem (Eagle with Swastika ) in either metal or Golden yellow machine embroidered thread. Any RAD medal or brooch gold in color should be looked at very carefully and inspected for spurious spray painting.. G
    Thanks to all of the Members for your assistance,