Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

DKiG with Diamonds ........Real or Fake?

Article about: Before I answer, I would be interested to hear more replies: come on guys, have a go! Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: DKiG with Diamonds ........Real or Fake?

Before I answer, I would be interested to hear more replies: come on guys, have a go!

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DKiG with Diamonds ........Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Before I answer, I would be interested to hear more replies: come on guys, have a go!

Cheers, Ade.
    suspence is killing me here

if it was introduced in 1942 and says 41 on the award doesnt that make it a duffer?

laugh away as i hear ya's

least i had a shot :P

From a layman's perspective it sure looks good. The impression in the silk and the wear on the box look right. It looks to be well made also. If it came into my shop I'd look real hard at the stones to help decide. Then post it here for the real skinny

Cheers, Ade.

At the risk of looking like a fool, as I haven't dealt in TR in years (plus I never owned one of these)...I think it is a good example. I do admit that the hole visible on mounting disc under the right swastika arm is a bid odd, but this could be because the swas has been knocked loose... If it IS a fake, it is one of the highest quality fakes I have ever seen.

The craftsmanship is beautiful and the construction look "spot on" as my Brit friends would say. When you are dealing with limited production/rare items, "textbook" means nothing. OK...I'm ready for my scolding...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

well i still think its a duffer

and i dont care about a scolding,but i do care for the answer and the learning please hurry up and tell john

Do not see many of these but the diamond count looks low, even though there is a variable.

Cant say yay or nay but would not bet the farm.

I say fake, the only original one I saw made by Rath had 4 diamonds on the band on either side of the 1941. The maker was also not marked inside the box, but outside, I think.
    Tom

Without say good or bad about the one shown, but we actually have a forum member who owns an original of one of these Maybe he will share it with us.

Cheers, Ade.

Without say good or bad about the one shown, but we actually have a forum member who owns an original of one of these Maybe he will share it with us.

Cheers, Ade.
    well hes one lucky guy then ade!! and rich

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast