Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

DKiG Zimmerman, Light

Article about: Cheers Cameron,Its a very nice cross in my eyes so Im more than happy with it!!! Ger I don't know who let go of this cross!!!!!...Some Jelly head..lol.. no Im more than happy with it so than

?

Default DKiG Zimmerman, Light

Hello guys heres my new purchase My first & last DKiG lol...I bought it from Gerrit who added photos on here a few weeks ago.I think it is a beautiful award & in pretty good nick too. I have bought of Ger 3 times now so easy to purchase from no messing about!! Once you have paid the item is in the post...So thanks Ger for that.. Any way guys I hope you like the pictures the Missus took them so any problems there you tell her!!! lol Cheers Terry. DKiG Zimmerman, LightDKiG Zimmerman, LightDKiG Zimmerman, LightDKiG Zimmerman, LightDKiG Zimmerman, LightDKiG Zimmerman, LightDKiG Zimmerman, LightDKiG Zimmerman, LightDKiG Zimmerman, Light

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DKiG Zimmerman, Light
    P
    Many

Default Re: DKiG Zimmerman, Light

Nice one Terry, hope you got a good price on it.

?

cheers Daniel They ain't cheap awards to pick up any way but I didn't do too badly..Thanks ..Terry.

Very nice Tel! I like the 'ghost' of the EK1 on the lid padding, something I've seen a few times now, superb.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Nice one Terry!

?

Cheers Guys I knew I would get one some day!!! Just a matter of saving lol.. No Christmas now its been cancelled...beans on toast for a few weeks..lol..Ned what one do you have?? Is much difference? Cheers Terry.

?

Just one more Ned reference the ghosting on the lid I think some one has stored an EK1 in the same box.. When the Missus held the box up to my camera, "Skype" it looked like that!!!!! Cheers Terry.

Looks like everyone in your house will be getting new pair slippers for christmas then LOL

?

Sod that !!! I ain't minted lol..it will be a plastic fork from the chippie.....lol. Cheers Terry.

Haha, your giving them all a treat this year.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast