Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DKiS

Article about: Hello gents only me again!!!.. I was wondering if you can give a heads up on this Cross...German Cross in Silver, maker marked: "4"(Steinhauer & Lück). Enameled swaztika with l

?

Default DKiS

Hello gents only me again!!!.. I was wondering if you can give a heads up on this Cross...German Cross in Silver, maker marked: "4"(Steinhauer & Lück). Enameled swaztika with little crack, silver speculum finish partially oxidated, crown retains nearly all of its original silver finish, slightly faded corona blackening. Cross with the maker-typical rivits and needle system, single repair screw on the reverse. Cheers Terry.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	496_1.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	192.9 KB 
ID:	452491Click image for larger version. 

Name:	496_2.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	452492Click image for larger version. 

Name:	496_3.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	452493Click image for larger version. 

Name:	496_5.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	452494Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2206 (1).jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	239.4 KB 
ID:	452495

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: DKiS

The swastika is wonky in the second photo, you won't find one looking like that that on an original.

Well, someone had to say it............

You certainly beat me to it....

Tom

?

Right Gents this is not a laughing matter!!!!!... lol..It might have been the DKiJ "jelly"... but what do you think the rest of it ??? lol....

?

Being serious, this is not an original Steinhauer & Luck product in my opinion, the rivets and catch are wrong for this maker and I'm not sure on the 'repair screw'.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Being serious, this is not an original Steinhauer & Luck product in my opinion, the rivets and catch are wrong for this maker and I'm not sure on the 'repair screw'.
    I agree Adrian.It is not a S&L made cross.And i can only say:Guys stay away from that dealer.I would never buy anything there!

?

Interesting to know Joachim, I haven't heard much about the dealer, good or bad.

?

False alarm the Missus has found the exact same cross & it is coming up elsewhere as a GOLD I did think it was a gold but you can't really tell from some photos!!!! So everybody STAND DOWN.. & thanks for your time AGAIN...lol.. I'm trying my hardest to find one as you all know.. Cheers Terry.

?

That is more like a S&L product!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast