Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dr Fritz Todt for review please

Article about: Hello all , I got this one from auction and would like to know what you think about this award. It has the lines across the back and is zink I believe . Don't know about the 55 stamp I have

raz
    ?

Default Dr Fritz Todt for review please

Hello all , I got this one from auction and would like to know what you think about this award. It has the lines across the back and is zink I believe . Don't know about the 55 stamp I have looked here and there is not a lot of info so I would like to hear from the pro's. Hope the photos are OK. Thanks
    RazDr Fritz Todt for review pleaseDr Fritz Todt for review pleaseDr Fritz Todt for review pleaseDr Fritz Todt for review pleaseDr Fritz Todt for review please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dr Fritz Todt for review please
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

OK , someone has to have one of these and can offer some sort of opinion . It isn't one that comes across all the time I know and unless you have handled one ( I have not ) it can be hard to tell . I have looked all over the net and it appears to me ok but , again I am looking at pictures so----Anyone??? Thanks again,
    Raz

I think it is OK.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

raz
    ?

Thank you Adrian. I like it to . I did some looking before bidding and thought it looked good so when it came up I jumped right in and now I have one that I never thought I could afford ( retired ) . Got a great price! I am happy...
    Ras

it appears to be a gilt award,the 1st class.

raz
    ?

Correct Harryamb2 , it has a small amount of gold still on the front . Thanks for the interest..