Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DRL Sportabzeichen in Gold

Article about: I hope this is in the right section. A friend of mine has this up for sale and i'm Interested . I believe it's the gold class but I don't know my DRL badges from what I've seen it looks ok b

?

Default DRL Sportabzeichen in Gold

I hope this is in the right section. A friend of mine has this up for sale and i'm Interested . I believe it's the gold class but I don't know my DRL badges from what I've seen it looks ok but the makers Mark is soft on the one side it also is a double strike if you look closely. Guys is this the real thing thanks for any help. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRL Sportabzeichen in Gold   DRL Sportabzeichen in Gold  

DRL Sportabzeichen in Gold   DRL Sportabzeichen in Gold  

Last edited by rbminis; 11-23-2016 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRL Sportabzeichen in Gold
    P
    Many

Hello Gary,
    It is the real thing, I just can't tell you if it is gold or not. It could very well be but, maybe photos in natural light may make it easier to tell.
    The maker is Ferdinand Wagner and I believe they are an accepted maker of this award.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you Ralph yes the light ***** to bad about the broke pin . thank you again. Gary

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Thank you Ralph yes the light ***** to bad about the broke pin . thank you again. Gary
    The broken pin would indicate to me that it was likely retrieved from the uniform of a POW.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi Ralph if these pins and badges could only talk.

?

Ralph thank you with the help on the post title . Gary

Interestingly enough this award is still awarded, of course minus the swastika!

?

Did not know that

?

A few with natural light
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRL Sportabzeichen in Gold   DRL Sportabzeichen in Gold  

DRL Sportabzeichen in Gold  

It certainly appears gold to me, wait to see what others say.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast