Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe?

Article about: Hi guys, I'm wondering if the back of this Mother's Cross is fine. It looks a little odd to me. The picture is blurry (not mine), but I assume it's the best I can get. Thanks, John Annoyed f

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe?

Hi guys, I'm wondering if the back of this Mother's Cross is fine. It looks a little odd to me. The picture is blurry (not mine), but I assume it's the best I can get.

Thanks,
    John

Edit: The signature in particular looks really off to me.

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe?
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-06-2015 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe?
    P
    Many

Hard to say for sure given the state of pic. But I reckon it is ok.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks, Ade. This will be my first real delve into Third Reich memorabilia, I don't think my "Tag der Arbeit" tinnie quite counts. I'll be giving it a closer look in person, of course. Hopefully it's good!

Hello, Im concerned that this one may match the fake type that I have an example of. I have photographed it in high res for you, to show the difference with an original. However, with a poor quality photograph like this its impossible to be sure.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe?   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe?  

Impossible to tell with this out of focus, single photo.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

imo its a bad one.look at the star points.

Imo definitely a fake. Info: The German Mothercross | dasmutterkreuz.com

Chris

Edit: removed external link

Quote by Perspectivist View Post
    Im not sure how to post pictures on my phone. Here is the link. 1938 german mothers cross
    I would suggest you try to learn how to.
    Links are not acceptable.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Apologies, but I was in a rush and there is honestly no way to post photos from my phone. I will post pictures of my own when get home.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast