Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award document

Article about: Just picked up. Nothing special but thought I would show and tell. Mothers Cross in Gold award document and medal with long ribbon. No case unfortunately. That said, I already have a cased v

MAP
    ?

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award document

Just picked up. Nothing special but thought I would show and tell.

Mothers Cross in Gold award document and medal with long ribbon. No case unfortunately. That said, I already have a cased version so I can always swap it out. Without provenance it's always difficult to determine if these common medals were added to the document at some point to complete the "package".

Issued to a der Frau Kreszentia Winklbauer (maiden name Autengruber I assume?) from Linz on the upper Danube.

Regards,

Michael

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award documentEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award documentEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award documentEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award documentEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award document
    Last edited by MAP; 02-09-2015 at 08:16 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award document
    P
    Many

Hello Michael,
    It is difficult to see in your photos but can you see the "texture" beneath the blue enamel? I have posted an example of a silver as a reference because I only have one gold and it is currently in a frame. Also, the points on the star seem a little blunt.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award document  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Thanks Ralph,

I remember a thread a few months back talking about this. There is texturing underneath. I've compared it to my other gold and bronze. All three have the texturing but all "slightly" different. The points also seem very similar.

Let me know what you think.

Here are some close ups from a digital microscope (thanks to Ned for suggesting this gadget. Finally worth it's price. LoL)

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award documentEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award document

And my other Gold

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award documentEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe with award document

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello Michael,
    I see no problems with this one.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Thanks Ralph,

this little toy is great. Imagine trying to do that with a cell phone

Nothing wrong here. The under layer and the points of the star you can find in different patterns depending on maker. Wich patern belongs to wich maker is unkown because in all the years lot of sets are created.

Bad thig about the microscope you now see the cracks in the wjite enamel

MAP
    ?

Quote by eraser619 View Post
    Nothing wrong here. The under layer and the points of the star you can find in different patterns depending on maker. Wich patern belongs to wich maker is unkown because in all the years lot of sets are created.

Bad thig about the microscope you now see the cracks in the wjite enamel
    Thanks!

LoL about the microscope. I said the same thing. To the naked eye you can not see it.

Michael

nice set.

Very nice set

Yes, a very nice set

Ian