Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe Opinion

Article about: Hello This Mothers Cross is offered for \\$200 in the US. That seems a bit high to me. Is there anything significant or rare about this cross? Thank you

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe Opinion

Hello

This Mothers Cross is offered for $200 in the US. That seems a bit high to me. Is there anything significant or rare about this cross?
    Thank you
    Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe OpinionEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe OpinionEhrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe Opinion
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-31-2018 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Erste Stufe Opinion
    P
    Many

Looks like a good Mutterkreuz to me, though I don't see anything particularly rare or outstanding about it. The price might have something to do with the maker. More likely it's the seller trying to make a profit.
    Bought my own cased example for £110, or around $150. And that was from a dealer with the expected premium. Might be worth seeing if you can haggle with the seller and bring the price down a little bit.

B.B.

This is very overpriced, I would say almost double. Normal price for this cased mutter kreuz is around 100€, so it should be around 100-130$.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Please read and use this thread when posting in this section.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Also, please read this thread as well.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the help. Will do on the follow-up

Nothing rare about that cross or case $200 is way too much. You can buy cased gold versions in the same condition or better for arround €70-€85