Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe

Article about: A new addition to my Mutterkruez collection. It did not come with a ribbon but with this chain instead. I know it does not belong but appears to have been there for a long time. There is thr

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe

A new addition to my Mutterkruez collection.
    It did not come with a ribbon but with this chain instead. I know it does not belong but appears to have been there for a long time. There is thread holding the chain to the clasp. I was kind of intrigued by the type of chain used. I paid no more for it than I would for a cross without ribbon.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe  

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe  

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe
    P
    Many

Glad you dindt pay more than for a normal cross. The chain is fantasy could be a period chain but just put on the medal to make it more interesting to sell.

Sorry to bring the bad news but the chain is also wrong placed on the medal. The part thats thrue the medal should go on the back of the dog head see the loop.

Then the chain would be way too thick to fit thrue the gap on top of the cross. There is no way you could ever worn this arround the neck because the cross simply wont fit the chain.

cross is fine.

?

The chain is from a pocket watch, but it's missing the T bar which would have been attached to the loop on the dogs head.

Quote by eraser619 View Post
    Glad you dindt pay more than for a normal cross. The chain is fantasy could be a period chain but just put on the medal to make it more interesting to sell.

Sorry to bring the bad news but the chain is also wrong placed on the medal. The part thats thrue the medal should go on the back of the dog head see the loop.

Then the chain would be way too thick to fit thrue the gap on top of the cross. There is no way you could ever worn this arround the neck because the cross simply wont fit the chain.
    Hello Wim,
    I realize that it does not fit the chain. I have no intention of leaving it together. As I collect other items besides TR, I have a few watch chains and fobs, and as I said, I was intrigued by the chain as I have never seen one like this before. I have a ribbon for the cross already.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by duska View Post
    The chain is from a pocket watch, but it's missing the T bar which would have been attached to the loop on the dogs head.
    Thank you!
    And what would have gone through the hole in the dog's mouth?
    Ralph.

Ralph

Nice Mutter Kreuz, it's in a lovely condition! Did anyone mention the chain doesn't go with the cross? lol/jk The chain is a nice pick-up for a pocket watch! A bonus, Ralph!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    A bonus, Ralph!

Mark
    Hi Mark,
    Thanks!
    My thoughts exactly.
    Ralph.

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thank you!
    And what would have gone through the hole in the dog's mouth?
    Ralph.
    I would imagine an attachment for the winding key or another charm.

Hi Ralph - Nice patina on your new Mutterkreuz,
    and that is a very fancy watch chain.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast