Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version

Article about: I've also never seen one . Thank you so much for sharing that pic. Semper Fi Phil

Default Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version

One of my last purchases of 2012. I have been looking for one of these for a while.
    I would like to thank Wim, (eraser619) for this one.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version  

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version  

Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version   Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version

Well done Ralph, this is a really nice example of the 2nd class modelled as a modesty pin
    All the best
    Doug

Default Re: Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniature brooch version

Very nice Ralph, I love these brooches

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Saladin View Post
    Well done Ralph, this is a really nice example of the 2nd class modelled as a modesty pin
    All the best
    Doug
    Thank you Doug!
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Very nice Ralph, I love these brooches

Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nice pickup Ralph, never seen one for sale before.

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    Thank you Daniel, neither have I.
    Ralph.

Very nice pin Ralph, you'll struggle to beat that one anywhere! I've noticed that all Wim's collection is of the finest condition, so you chose well the guy to deal with.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Very nice pin Ralph, you'll struggle to beat that one anywhere! I've noticed that all Wim's collection is of the finest condition, so you chose well the guy to deal with.

Regards, Ned.
    Thanks Ned!
    I agree with all that you have posted.
    Ralph.

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    I've never seen one full stop, very nice!....

That's a real beauty, Ralph! Excellent addition to your collection. Also, your photograpy is very very good. Mind if I ask what kind of camera you are using. And lighting. Do you use a light tent or a diffuser umbrella?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast