Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe?

Article about: It weighs 33.9 grams; I'm torn since I bought this at an estate from a 100 year old Jewish lady originally from NJ, but the back pin isn't the same color as the badge. Also, I thought these

Default Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe?

It weighs 33.9 grams; I'm torn since I bought this at an estate from a 100 year old Jewish lady originally from NJ, but the back pin isn't the same color as the badge. Also, I thought these were made as two parts, not one solid piece?

Thanks,

LouErdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe?Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe?Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe?Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe?Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe?Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe?
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-08-2015 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe?
    P
    Many

Looks fine to me, I see non of the problems normally associated with this highly faked badge. A better straight on focussed shot of the tool mark on the top of the pin would really help nail it for certain though.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Moved to the correct section of the forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi, looks ok to me also, many of these awards were made as one piece items as it saved time and money. You can even find some that have a small hole in the adler where the "2nd" piece would have been pinned through but they did not bother to add it! Leon.

Looks good. Looks to be an Arno Wallpach Type 1. Not an attractive design, but for late war, it could be worse. Nice condition, but you might want to vaseline it just in case those small spots are the beginnings of zink pest.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

its a good one.

Thank you very much for confirming it for me. Much appreciated. Since you guys helped me with it, I'd like to let you know that I'm selling it. If you're interested please PM me. Figured I'd give you first crack at it.

Thank you

Indeed an Arno Walpach-produced badge...
    Glenn