Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: Here is my post/question for the day. Another piece from my collection, can you tell me if its real or fake. If its real, it will brake my current losing streak. Casey ~

It's a decent badge with a fair amount of finish remaining, just remove the sand on the surface...it will clean up nice...these sell from $175-$225...
    After you've cleaned it please show us a photo for comparison!
    Glenn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Do you think a petroleum jelly bath would help or do you recommend anything else?

Casey ~

Quote by cjmpaintings View Post
    Do you think a petroleum jelly bath would help or do you recommend anything else?

Casey ~
    Hello Casey,
    I would recommend you wash it in lightly soapy, warm water and see what you have got before I would use Vaseline. Use a soft toothbrush if necessary. After washing, make sure it is dried thoroughly using a hair dryer if necessary.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

its an original badge.

Default Cleaned Up

Here is the badge after I cleaned it. Some of the details came out, such as the inside of the lightening bolt. It does look much better now though.

Casey ~

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Luftwaffe Ground-Attack Badge front (Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	941610Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Luftwaffe Ground-Attack Badge front (Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe) back.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	204.6 KB 
ID:	941611

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12