Erdkampfabzeichen information please.

Article about: Hallo Guys, Annoyed from this ads?   After the almost disaster with the FAKE Erdkampf + FAKE box i decided not to wait for a bargain and bought one form a dealer. It`s a Juncker made on

Default Erdkampfabzeichen information please.

Hallo Guys,

After the almost disaster with the FAKE Erdkampf + FAKE box i decided not to wait for a bargain and bought one form a dealer. It`s a Juncker made one, but the hinge is redone. My question is: How much does it effect the value and what is it current value(in this shape)? Are the Juncker once rare?

Sorry for the bad pics(don`t have a good camera atm). I hope they are enough. thanks!!!\

Regards, Job

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150222-WA0022.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	806815Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150222-WA0023.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	806816Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150222-WA0024.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	166.2 KB 
ID:	806817
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150222-WA0010.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	806811   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150222-WA0011.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	806812  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150222-WA0012.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	191.4 KB 
ID:	806813   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150222-WA0013.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	199.7 KB 
ID:	806814  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Unfortunately, the repair job is poorly done and will effect the value considerably in my opinion.
    I can not tell you what the value is in this condition.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It is indeed done by someone who was not fit for the job. I could ask someone with the right skill to re do it. It`s tin luckly so it should not damage the reward, if removed well. Still not sure if this is a good idea. I preferded to buy this one over the others because the eagle looks really good with the platina look and it had less wear than the other late war once.

Regards, Job

Indeed an Juncker Erdkampfabzeichen and not so often to find. I like it, also with the repair! I am personal, would the badge let be, how it is. Always hard to say when the repair was done, but the poor job could be speak for an war time made repair imo.

Regards
    Joe

IMHO, the solder appears too fresh for a war time repair Joe. If an older repair, it would be more grey than silver.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Job,

As a general rule of thumb it's often considered that at best, a repaired badge is worth only one third or less as compared to one that has no repairs. But also there are as many collectors who will consider any fairly common badge that is repaired as valueless. If cost is a factor at this time then I guess that it's the only way to go if you wish to own a genuine piece of history, but I wouldn't make it habit forming in the long run if you plan to become a serious collector. The badge is an otherwise fine unmarked Juncker, which makes the sloppy repair even more galling.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I know what you mean Ned. I normally would not buy a repaired reward, but being an Juncker Erdkampf i really liked its appearance and i will probably not sell it soon. although, if a better one comes up i will replace it for sure.
    I didn`t know that the value of rewards dropped so hard when there is just a small(but done poorly) repair. So that is good to know, Thanks!!
    It is common that Juncker Erdkampfabzeichen parts come of a bit faster than all the others right(like the eagle)?

Regards, Job

its a nice badge shame on the repair.

Hi, a good award as already stated, personally I have always avoided purchasing repaired pieces, but I can see their appeal. I guess the "drop in value" in repaired awards is reflected in by collectors thinking along the same lines. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway