Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Fake Heer Flak

Article about: I believe this to be fake, please move if required, however i've never been able to find another with the coke bottle catch or stamped 800, easy enough to do i admit, for silver. Over to you

OKW
    ?

Default Fake Heer Flak

I believe this to be fake, please move if required, however i've never been able to find another with the coke bottle catch or stamped 800, easy enough to do i admit, for silver. Over to you for your opinion please.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake Heer Flak   Fake Heer Flak  

Fake Heer Flak   Fake Heer Flak  

Fake Heer Flak  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Fake Heer Flak

Hi there,sorry i think you're right about it being fake. From the pics it doesn't look like it has an "800" silver content,also the coke bottle pin doesn't look very T.R shape. More just a bulge. Stewy S

Thumbs down Re: Fake Heer Flak

Hi OKW

Not good, all Wien Heer Flaks are considerd fake anyway...

Greetz

Nick VR

OKW
    ?

Hi Nick, thats what i thought but do remember reading somewhere that this wasn't totally confirmed, probably by somebody with a load of them to off load, and so the debate continued. i don't know how the matter was resolved then and thats why i posted it here incase there has been an update since. If nothing else someone may learn what they look like and avoid in future.

Hi OKW

Indeed the debate is still on, but unless solid rock evidence emerges I will consider all Wien Heer Flaks as modern reproductions...

Greetz

Nick VR