Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Fakers paradise?

Article about: Anyone else seen this auction lot? Home > Auctions > Hermann Historica > German Orders and Collectibles 1919 ... > Lot 5493

Default Re: Fakers paradise?

Thats pretty standard for most auction houses. In uk comission is between 18 - 20 percent, some slightly more.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fakers paradise?
    P
    Many

Quote by TrondK View Post
    The auction uses ...

It is better to wait until militaria comes for sale in the Classifieds here, or at the E-stand on the other forum.
    Indeed!
    I remember I was so fed up with the attitudes and mood I encouterd in the collectors/dealer's world that it was one of the main reason's when I sold my first collection back in the early 80 'ties.
    Even now I avoid local militaria fairs and big militaria auction's.
    Much more at ease on thise forum!!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Would it be worth employing a translater for an hour if you want the molders stuff, once in a lifetime tem purchase?

?

Im fluent in German, if I can help.

I work for medals

?

If you could afford the Mölders estate wouldn't you be there in person to bid, buy and collect?

I know I would. No point risking any auction house/postal mistakes on such an expensive and prestigious grouping! If I bought it I would want it in my full sight all the way through.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

What are the Mölders items?

?

Quote by Scout View Post
    What are the Mölders items?
    Look here. There is another link within the thread with a link to the Hermann Historica flyer for the auction.

**Edit**

No idea why the line in brackets is there again.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thanks. Very interesting indeed.
    IMO this should be in a German Museum for all to see.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    If you could afford the Mölders estate wouldn't you be there in person to bid, buy and collect?

I know I would. No point risking any auction house/postal mistakes on such an expensive and prestigious grouping! If I bought it I would want it in my full sight all the way through.
    To bid on a lot that in terms of a sale that will (IMO)go for a very high five figures or easily into six figures is crazy,period!!If anyone can afford that amount of money and i am sure theirs a few around they should be there!!!Any auction house can have (not saying that lot does)some pieces that have some points that should be addressed!

I agree scout but molders is now in the german gov. bad books,they have taken away the armbands of jg molders.because he was from the nazi period.go figure.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast