Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Fakers paradise?

Article about: Anyone else seen this auction lot? Home > Auctions > Hermann Historica > German Orders and Collectibles 1919 ... > Lot 5493

kc1
    ?

Default Fakers paradise?

Anyone else seen this auction lot?

Home
    > Auctions
    > Hermann Historica
    > German Orders and Collectibles 1919 ...
    > Lot 5493

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fakers paradise?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Fakers paradise?

What is the lot? Can you post photos or give some more information?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

what website?

kc1
    ?

As it says its an auction by Hermann Historica selling German awards and decorations 1919-45 the lot number is 5493,you may have to do some work gentlemen.

?

Quote by kc1 View Post
    As it says its an auction by Hermann Historica selling German awards and decorations 1919-45 the lot number is 5493,you may have to do some work gentlemen.
    Ok, you know what the auction is for. For the benefit of those of us who can't look up the lot number, can you elaborate on what the items are, why you think they're fake and why can't you post any images.

I'm not going to have a thread which is a big guessing game wasting any space here so please can someone just post the photos.

Five posts already and no further forward knowing what the thread is about.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Kc1,

You found em you post em... We do for you when we find em..
    Just copy and paste??

Quote by kc1 View Post
    Anyone else seen this auction lot?

Home
    > Auctions
    > Hermann Historica
    > German Orders and Collectibles 1919 ...
    > Lot 5493
    Only those who are registered can view the auction items and as I am not one of those, can you post a picture and a description of the item?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

At the time of writing, there are a dozen of us all waiting with bated breath...

Don't hold it though gents...

They are awards stamping dies, 2 or three dozen types, there are two lots I think. I have my catalogue at home. Not sure if they are complete male and female sets as the image only displays females. Pretty generioc stuff, general assault badges, DRL badges that sort of thing. I'll try to psot a scan when I get home tonight.
    Last edited by asterperious; 10-20-2012 at 12:28 AM.

?

I manage to get this photo

""

The Oak Leaves to the Knight´s Cross of the Iron Cross, with recesses for inserting the Diamonds, tools for stamping maker´s marks such as "M1/158", "BM 1/22", M1/120", "M/25" and "RZM". The War Merit Cross 2nd Class of 1939 with and without Swords, West Wall Medal, Wound Badge of 1939 of maker "E.S.P.", Hitler Youth Reich Victor´s Badge of 1942, Golden Hitler Youth Honour Badge with Oak Leaf border, Hitler Youth Honour Badge with smooth border, Hitler Youth Honour Badge, Hitler Youth Shooting Awards. Stamps with "SS" runes and "D.J." marking, a stamp "Volksbund der Deutschen in Ungarn" and "H.J. Deutsche Arbeiter Jugend". A wreath in 23 mm size for the Golden Honour Badge of the NSDAP, three stamps for lion´s head and death´s head rings and many more stamps from the Third Reich period ("NSKK, Heer" etc.) as well as for the post-war period and the Bundeswehr, respectively. Viewing recommended (circa 85 pieces), not tested for completeness or stamping quality, age-related signs of wear. ""
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fakers paradise?  

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast