Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmshutzenabzeichen

Article about: Hello one and all , what are your opinions on this one I have spotted on the net? It looks ok but the adler seems to have toned an odd colour(unless it is a cupel one but i can't tell) and a

Default Fallschirmshutzenabzeichen

Hello one and all , what are your opinions on this one I have spotted on the net? It looks ok but the adler seems to have toned an odd colour(unless it is a cupel one but i can't tell) and at £485 for a Junker , it seems a bit cheap to me which immediately sounded up the alert siren (call me a cynic!) These are the best images I could get I'm afraid. Thanks in advance for your thoughts, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmshutzenabzeichen   Fallschirmshutzenabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmshutzenabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Don't know anything about these badges Leon but I hope it is real & you get a good deal.. But I'm bit like you if it is too good to be true it normally is!!! Best of British.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Don't know anything about these badges Leon but I hope it is real & you get a good deal.. But I'm bit like you if it is too good to be true it normally is!!! Best of British.. Cheers Terry.
    I know what you mean Terry , it may be a bargain , but it also could be a hole in the pocket! I'm hoping Joachim sees this and can shed some light on this one for me! Leon.

?

Leon have you thought of sending him a private message??? I do that if I know somebody is an expert in that field. I'm sure he wouldn't mind??.. Good luck old bean... Cheers Terry.

I'm not too wild about this one. The droopy bill of the eagle is almost reminiscent of an Osang para. Unless there is a variety I'm unfamiliar with, this one would not be for my collection.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I agree it's not a Juncker bird, the talons for one have had a severe manicure. The rear finish on the eagle looks odd to me as well. I also think the wreath is off around the bottom end including the wreath band. I have a feeling it's an old fake that's been doing the rounds since at least the 70's, I just can't be sure, best wait for Joe to give his opinion on this one to be safe.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thank you gents , another one that looks like it is "to cheap to be true"! I just had that un-easy feeling about it , even though the images are not great. Leon.

Hi guys,

run....100% fake.No Juncker product for sure.

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Hi guys,

run....100% fake.No Juncker product for sure.
    Thank you Joachim for your confirmation. Leon.

It is a known fake Leon.As Ned mentioned,this fake have no Juncker eagle (is more similar like a Osang eagle).Also no Juncker wreath and typical Juncker rivetting.It is far away from a original Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.