Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Fallshirmshutzenabzeichen des heeres

Article about: Hello , one more for the expert eye! If this is a good or bad one i would appreciate some feedback to learn from as i know this is a well faked award. As with the Luftwaffe Fallshirmshutzena

Default Fallshirmshutzenabzeichen des heeres

Hello , one more for the expert eye! If this is a good or bad one i would appreciate some feedback to learn from as i know this is a well faked award. As with the Luftwaffe Fallshirmshutzenabzeichen these are the best images that i can muster unfortunately. This one is supposedly a "lightweight" zinc Junker award according to it's listing. Any help on this one would be greatly appreciated , Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallshirmshutzenabzeichen des heeres  
    Attached Images Attached Images Fallshirmshutzenabzeichen des heeres 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallshirmshutzenabzeichen des heeres
    P
    Many

I definitely do not like the looks of this one. The Heer Paras are Horrendously rare and are priced accordingly when a person Does find one. And, because of this very fact, the fakers have been working on churning them out for a Long time now. I have never seen a head on an eagle like this one on a Juncker Heer Para. It looks like a grinning dinosauer's head. The detailing of the rest of the eagle looks no better to me. It looks like they are trying to make it into an aluminum Juncker, but this one is Not doing it for me.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi William , i can see your point , i also do not like the "lower" rivet , it looks to blobby to me and the catch seems quite poor!This badge is also ridiculously cheap for a genuine one to! Thanks for your thoughts, Leon.

I definitely agree with William. Stewy

Not for me!..

Thank you very much gentlemen , I personally felt it was a "duffer" but I wanted to be sure before I "let it pass"! Leon.