Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

A few high res Ostmedaille and EK pics

Article about: Just picked up the grouping I asked about in this thread - http://warrelics.eu/forum/orders-dec...llection-8437/ Thought I'd post a couple of pics I took this afternoon. Unfortunately just a

TomCo
    ?

Default A few high res Ostmedaille and EK pics

Just picked up the grouping I asked about in this thread -
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...llection-8437/

Thought I'd post a couple of pics I took this afternoon.

Unfortunately just after I had brought them home, and lay down for a quick nap. Someone (who shall remain nameless!) fiddled with the catch on the ribbon bar and snapped it.
    Funny how something like this can survive a war and more than half a century, but be broken by a moment of inept fumbling.
    Oh well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A few high res Ostmedaille and EK pics   A few high res Ostmedaille and EK pics  

A few high res Ostmedaille and EK pics   A few high res Ostmedaille and EK pics  

2. # ADS

TomCo
    ?

Default Re: A few high res Ostmedaille and EK pics

Quick question, should I fix the twisted ribbon on the Ostmedaille and attach the EK's ribbon or leave them as they are?

I want to put them in a shadow box for display.

Hi Tom, sorry to hear that someone broke the pin.

I see nothing wrong with putting the ribbons in place and I am pretty conservative when it comes to collecting.

Cheers, Ade.

TomCo
    ?

Thanks Adrian, both awards now rightly sport their ribbons.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.