Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flak-Abzeichen

Article about: A guy wants to sell this Flak-Abzeichen to me for 140 GBP. Just wanted to check what the experienced guys think! //Sweguy

?

Default Flak-Abzeichen

A guy wants to sell this Flak-Abzeichen to me for 140 GBP. Just wanted to check what the experienced guys think!

//Sweguy

Flak-AbzeichenFlak-AbzeichenFlak-AbzeichenFlak-AbzeichenFlak-Abzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flak-Abzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Flak-Abzeichen

Better straight on pictures are required to be sure, but I personally think it may well be o.k. as nothing real sticks out as obviously bad, in which case you did well.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Thanks, what are your feeling about the price as my knowledge of badges/ medals are limited.

//Sweguy

It's a very good price assuming the badge IS genuine, better pic's are needed of the obverse and catch as when taken from all these kama sutra angles it's almost as they've got something to hide imo.Wait out for other replies. I'm not 100% on the pin either if pushed.

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Asp
    ?

According to the german catalog "Lothar Bichlmaier" the price is 330 E. I would buy one for 140 GBP.

Regards,
    Alex

?

As Ned has asked, a better photo of the obverse would be helpful. That said, the reverse shots look ok.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Nice Brehmer don't see much wrong with this one

?

Here are two more photos, not the best but hope they work.

I am able to buy it together with an M42 Heer for 250 GBP for both items! Here's a link to it https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...-m42-318815-2/
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flak-Abzeichen   Flak-Abzeichen  

What with the helmet, that's the best bargain i've seen so far this year! The Brehmer looks good by the new pic's added. IMO, and many others, although it's subjective of course, the badge is the best out of all the makers including the desirable Juncker type.

I say go for it!

Regards, Ned.

?

Thanks, that post really made my day (besides the lot of 13 old Swedish helmets I found for a bargain today). Maybe i'm going to get the lot tomorrow if i'm lucky!

Thanks all on this forum that always has been helpful, I have learned so much from here and will never stop learning. I'm starting to get confident and critical myself with helmets and medals etc, but do always check here first!

Have a nice summer// Sweguy
    Last edited by sweguy; 07-09-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast