Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flak badge.....

Article about: I am not sure of the German name for one, But I saw a Flak Badge for AU40.00, original, but the pin has been changed post war. Not sure if it is marked, but I think it is....... Question is,

?

Default Flak badge.....

I am not sure of the German name for one, But I saw a Flak Badge for AU40.00, original, but the pin has been changed post war. Not sure if it is marked, but I think it is....... Question is, if original, marked but with the replacement pin, is AU40 bucks a good price????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flak badge.....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Flak badge.....

Yes sounds good to me!!!!!!

For a any German flak badge $40 would be peanuts. Would be better to post a picture though. Keep in mind that the condition of the item also determines the price.
    Merry Xmas
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

going back there tommorow, like I said it has a post war pin replacement, and this anique dealer is really very good at marking things a repro when they are, will have a good look tommorow. It looks in good condition, nice and crisp

they actually have two there, one marked as original and one as repro, and there is a definite difference between the two, well that i noticed.

?

Without picture its hard to tell you anything. Check the swastika that it not has been renazifized, if its marked check an original example searching on the forums and compare it.

?

yeh a pic would be better, but i have checked out a few and have a good resource book here, so it may kust be a gut feeling on this one, the renazification thing is a good point and one i would not have even considered....thankyou this will be my first badge actually, steep learning curve!