Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

flakabzeichen der wehrmacht-help before buying

Article about: hi people. need a little help from you to be sure. i have an opportunity to buy this a quite rare badge. its in a corroded condition, maybe a ground find but with expertise from detlev niema

Default flakabzeichen der wehrmacht-help before buying

hi people. need a little help from you to be sure. i have an opportunity to buy this a quite rare badge. its in a corroded condition, maybe a ground find but with expertise from detlev niemann and not in worst condition, but i wanna be sure that im not buying fake. a nice piece costs much money and this seems to be a good opportunity to buy this beautyfull badge cheaper. i know that on the ,,aukro,, czech site are selling fakes, but sometimes you can find something interresting. compared with literature of unamarked pieces looks fine but im not sure about the head of the eagle. looks like fake. or em i wrong? thank you for help and opinions.

flakabzeichen der wehrmacht-help before buyingflakabzeichen der wehrmacht-help before buyingflakabzeichen der wehrmacht-help before buyingflakabzeichen der wehrmacht-help before buying

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement flakabzeichen der wehrmacht-help before buying
    P
    Many

COA or not, this is a fake Forster & Barth semi hollow Heeres Flakabzeichen. The pin should be stamped L/21 within a box. The poor quality of the casting is obvious on the badge compared to originals and the eagles head is a dead giveaway (just like the 'lizard head' fake) as it's completely wrong. Here's another example of the same bogus badge.

Save your money.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture flakabzeichen der wehrmacht-help before buying   flakabzeichen der wehrmacht-help before buying  

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

thank you very much big ned for saving my money. your knowledge about 3rd reich relics are really adorable/admirable?

Quote by bacilko30 View Post
    thank you very much big ned for saving my money. your knowledge about 3rd reich relics are really adorable/admirable?
    Ha! Ha! Try telling that to the blokes on the JFS 75 Panzerkampfabzeichen thread!

BTW, I think you're adorable too!
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

your english is a little bit difficult for me thatswhy i dont know if your comment is ironic or not but i think no

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    now now Ned,I am in your camp on both items now.
    In the beginning, there was darkness. And the darkness was without form, and void.
    And in addition to the darkness there was also me. And I moved upon the face of the darkness. And I saw that I was alone. Let there be light....

Bomb #20 Dark Star (1974)

?

Haha!

I never thought I would read the words 'Ned' and 'adorable' in the same sentance!

Even Harry is using the word 'camp' in reference now.

Nothing wrong with a bit of bromance but this is a militaria forum guys.....!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Where the hell have you been sweet cheeks???

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Ha! Ha! Try telling that to the blokes on the JFS 75 Panzerkampfabzeichen thread!

BTW, I think you're adorable too!
    [QUOTE=big ned;1134508]Ha! Ha! Try telling that to the blokes on the JFS 75 Panzerkampfabzeichen thread!

I appreciate your assistance but I refuse to feel it necessary to flirt with you! By the way Ned, can I request that you design a new modern Crimean Shield?

sorry guys. stupid translator. now im looking like a homo i thought that he has very well knowledge about 3rd reich stuff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast