Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: hi. this is my first flak badge. unmarked, made from zinc in nice condition with sharp details. a little bit rust on the needle. nice piece to every collection. thanks for comments

Default Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

hi. this is my first flak badge. unmarked, made from zinc in nice condition with sharp details. a little bit rust on the needle. nice piece to every collection. thanks for comments

Flakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Hi bacilko,

A nice Brennlack coated zinc Luft flak by an unknown maker, although the ball hinge set up screams Gablonz, and indeed, the name of Adolf Scholze is prime candidate partially due to it's being of a high quality and it's position of being the most commonly found badge of this type. Many collectors consider it better than the Juncker design which is twice as expensive but design and quality wise, not as good as this one.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

thank you very much Ned for comment and opinion. the price was 230 usd. hope, it was a good deal. and could you please see my thread about EK I. set? there we have a little problem. one more thanks..

Quote by bacilko30 View Post
    thank you very much Ned for comment and opinion. the price was 230 usd. hope, it was a good deal. and could you please see my thread about EK I. set? there we have a little problem. one more thanks..
    The price was fair enough indeed for this nice badge! I'll leave the EK set for the the cross boffins as they are not my thing when it comes to 'the knowledge', as they say.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

im glad that i didnt overpay it...this new stuff comes from emeredato...

Hi ,agree with Ned that this looks a very nice AS made badge, that ball hinge affixed in a circular mount is very distinctive of that maker. Leon.

Big Ned.....I couldn't help but notice your avatar of Sgt. Schultz from the old Hogans Heros TV program. It reminded me of a night about 1974 while working in Los Angeles, California but living in San Bernardino. I decided to stop off for a glass of wine at the Penny University on Baseline Ave. in San Berdoo, it was apparently poetry night where local poets read their self written poems. As I was enjoying my 3rd or 4th glass of vino I began paying attention to the artists on the tiny stage........I thought "that guy looks familar" and to my great surprise it was Colonel Klink....don't remember the actors name but it was certainly a surprise to find Sgt. Schultz's boss reading poetry in that dinky joint.
    Cheers
    Fastfeet

that's a nice one.

?

Very nice example.
    I love poetry slams. Primarily the inexpensive wine that goes with them.

?

Thumbs up

Hello,
    Very nice, the ball hinge flak badge is my favorite flak. I have an early nickel example framed with an original photo of an HG man wearing one.

Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  
    Attached Images Attached Images Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast