Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by Juncker

Article about: Hi guys Again i need your opinions.This time about LW Flak. Regards,Bojan

Default Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by Juncker

Hi guys

Again i need your opinions.This time about LW Flak.

Regards,Bojan
    Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by JunckerFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by Juncker
    Last edited by rbminis; 11-22-2014 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by Juncker
    P
    Many

Please make use of this "sticky" at the top of this section when starting your threads.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It appears to me to be an early NS Juncker, but I would wait for more opinions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry and thanks for warning Ralph-now i will remember.

Regards,Bojan

Ralph is correct, it's an early Juncker badge that some turkey has severely scratched to check what it's base metal was. A common and ridiculously unnecessary piece of thoughtless vandalism that still occurs today....Retards!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

its a good one.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Ralph is correct, it's an early Juncker badge that some turkey has severely scratched to check what it's base metal was. A common and ridiculously unnecessary piece of thoughtless vandalism that still occurs today....Retards!
    I think this Juncker has just suffered from being un-wrapped by an over eager werewolf at Christmas, those scratches look like frantic claw marks to me, poor chap! Other than that, this is a nice award by a good maker. Leon.
    Attached Images Attached Images Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by Juncker 

Smile

Leon.Then scratches on the back side affect on the price? Is better wait (again) for another one,or buy this with scratches? I am a pioneer,and i dont know much,but i am learning fast

Regards,Bojan

Quote by rutarjan View Post
    Leon.Then scratches on the back side affect on the price? Is better wait (again) for another one,or buy this with scratches? I am a pioneer,and i dont know much,but i am learning fast

Regards,Bojan
    Hi Bojan, I don't think they will effect the value to much as they have not affected the makers mark to badly, but you can always use that as a "bargaining chip" to try and get a bit off the asking price. It is still a nice award by a good maker. Leon.

Thanks guys

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast