Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe (W)

Article about: Hello , this one looks a good original Wiedmann to me even if it is not in the best of order, what are your thoughts guys? Thanks in advance for any opinions , Leon.

Default Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe (W)

Hello , this one looks a good original Wiedmann to me even if it is not in the best of order, what are your thoughts guys? Thanks in advance for any opinions , Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe (W)   Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe (W)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe (W)
    P
    Many

Asp
    ?

Hi Leon. In my opinion the badge is original although not in good state. The hinge and catch are typical to the maker. The position of cross relatively the canon is correct.

Regards,
    Alex

Quote by Asp View Post
    Hi Leon. In my opinion the badge is original although not in good state. The hinge and catch are typical to the maker. The position of cross relatively the canon is correct.

Regards,
    Alex
    Hello Leon,
    I agree with Alex.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Never mind the condition i'd be more than happy to own that!...

Thank you gentlemen , I to feel that this is a good one , but I am unsure whether to have ago because of the condition of the piece. Leon.

It's definitely worth a punt IMO. Stewy

Well as I said earlier , I know this ones not in "top" order but it is what it is(ieriginal) and a marked piece that in my opinion is reasonably priced, so it is on its way to me as we speak! I will post some of my own images when it arrives!! Cheers fella's for your thoughts and opinions as ever , Leon.

Hi , well it's arrived and it is in better condition than I thought. The sellers original pictures made the pin look as though it was so heavily rusted that it may snap ,but that is not the case at all, it just has colouration rust that does not penetrate deeply. A result if I say so myself! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe (W)   Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe (W)  

Hello , just thought I would share these images of the badge now that it has had it's "Vaseline bath"!! Looks a nice piece now in my opinion, hope you like it. Leon

Cleaned up excellently! Nice pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."