Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?

Article about: Hello! What do you ppl think about this airgunner´s award? Imo it looks pretty good. I have compared to an original in niemanns archives and it looks the same but I´m not sure. Grateful for

Default Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?

Hello! What do you ppl think about this airgunner´s award?
    Imo it looks pretty good. I have compared to an original in niemanns archives and it looks the same but I´m not sure. Grateful for help
    /Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?   Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?  

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?
    P
    Many

Default re: Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?

Mike
    Front looks ok, but I think the back gives it away, it has not got the Deumer hardware
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?   Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?  

Attached Images Attached Images Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original? 

A bad one,sorry Mike. Stewy S

Thanks guys then I won´t buy it
    greetings Mike

?

i would like to see a thread on other folks Deumer Ro badges as a refference.
    to my eyes all 3 of the last RO's show different hardware. if you look close enough , all 3 are different mountings. hing and hook.
    i see a small oval plate holding the hinge on the first one with a large disk under the bottom catch.
    on the second one the hinge looks to be solderd direct to the badge, no base plate. and has a pin hook direct solderd to the badge, no disk
    3rd one shows a smaller oval base plate for the hinge mount. and a smaller disk mount for the hook.
    notice too the maker stamp on one looks really deep deforming the eagle it self. and on all 3 the eagles are mounted slightly differently too, looking at the wing tips beyond the badges.
    i personaly would like to see more deumer badges of all types. and just keep in mind the same guy did not make them all.

but having said that. what i noticed was the deumer logo on the one in question, can it be just a blurry pic or is the M in deuMer looking more like an N on the badge ? could just be the picture.
    andrew

?

Quote by Andrew View Post
    i would like to see a thread on other folks Deumer Ro badges as a refference.
    to my eyes all 3 of the last RO's show different hardware. if you look close enough , all 3 are different mountings. hing and hook.
    . . ..
    andrew

I agree. I was thinking good, then others say bad. The only notable difference I saw was the pin retainer, but as noted all are a little different.

Anyone that has worked in a factory will note there are variations from batch to batch. What *****, is none of us were there. Even if the badge in question were in some reference book it does not prove anything. Nothing seems to prove anything, which is a bit annoying.

We can all agree these things should look like jewelry. High quality and workmanship. What is less clear is that we have to have 100% matching to be real. That said, value is in the eye of the buyer. No reason why a buyer cannot demands a perfect example, and that seems to be what it takes to be bulet proof. At least until that perfect example is later revealed to be fake.

Regards

Gabriel Olivier
    ?

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen: original?Hey guys can you tell me what you think of mine ?