Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?

Article about: Hi, Same question guys for a Luftwaffe air gunner badge real or fake ? I am new to this so help and pointers are great that way i can learn from my mistakes. Thanks for your help and advice.

?

Default Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?

Hi,

Same question guys for a Luftwaffe air gunner badge real or fake ?

I am new to this so help and pointers are great that way i can learn from my mistakes.

Thanks for your help and advice.Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker: Real or Fake? ?
    P
    Many

Hi, I may be wrong but I think this could be a fake based on a CE JUNCKER award. The elongated barrel hinge and the small "cut outs" to the edges of the Adlers wings appear to be nearer the Juncker type than a Deumer to me. The "button" on the case looks to be poking through a bit crudely to me as well but wait for Ned's opinion, he will let you know for sure. Leon.

Hi Scott,

i hate it to say, but the badge is a fake too. Complete wrong in all points compared with an original Deumer airgunner badge. This eagle design is a fantasy design and is not to find on any original Fliegerschützenabzeichen/Bordschützenabzeichen. Riveting and set up are also red flags. Case is a well known copy as well imo.

Regards
    Joe

?

Hi,

Thanks for your replies, are there any good Luftwaffe books for badges that you know of please?

Quote by Toolus View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for your replies, are there any good Luftwaffe books for badges that you know of please?
    I can advise you in the Luftwaffe section the book about "Fallschirmschützenabzeichen" from Thomas M. Durante:

The German Luftwaffe & Heer Paratrooper Badges of World War II - 1936-1945

It is the reference book for paratrooper badges and a must have imo for collectors who want to learn more about this badges.

A good book too for Luftwaffe badges is the book from Mr. Previtera:

"Combat Badges of the Third Reich – Volume 2, Luftwaffe. "

?

Dude thanks

I have to agree with the others.

Another good source, some of these can be found on dealer sites or second hand on forums such as the WAF Estand books section.

1. B&D Books - Regular Editions - B&D Publishing LLC

Frank's book is a bit dated due to new findings since it was written, but it's still the best GAB book out there.

RZM.com- Your online source for WWII books & more!

This is the must have bible for all Panzer Assault Badge collectors.

THE GERMAN PANZER ASSAULT BADGE OF WORLD WAR II: A Collector's Guide To The German Panzer Assault Badge Of World War II: Phillipe De Brock: 9789081420204: Amazon.com: Books

Price there is ridiculous, it's regularly advertised on MB Militaria for less than half that.

Tom Durante's book on the CCC is also excellent, but hard to find these days. Google searches help on all the above, as do book websites like Alibris.

Buy Books Online, New and Used Online Bookstore from Alibris Marketplace

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Toolus View Post
    Dude thanks
    Please have a little more respect for the members that are helping you than to call them "dude", unless you know them personally.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)