Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?

Article about: :d

Default Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?

Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?:d
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?

Another fake, first pattern CEJ is totally different, this one has a more Assmann look, but not a good one.

Default Re: Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?

RZM,
    I really love Observer badges.
    When looking for a 1st pattern Juncker Observers badge always look at the eye..I do. Remember cast copies will look similar but NEVER the same
    Once you have seen a good one you will never forget it
    The one you posted is a reasonable copy that has been made to deceive..if it is cheap enough £50 or less I would buy it as an example of what to look out for in bad badges
    All the best
    Doug

it is the same markings in this page Third Reich era - cejuncker.com home page

Third Reich era - cejuncker.com home page is the same marking ?????

- - Updated - -

ill think its real on more forums the say it to iff not let me see an orginal

?

On which forum said you that this one is original?

?

The makers mark is the same style yes but the makers mark is still a fake mark. Just because it looks the same doesn't make it a real one. Compare the style and shape of the letters with those on the reverse of the Spanienkreuz in the link, very different.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hello RZM,
    Apart from my original observations about the EYE OF THE EAGLE I assumed you wanted good honest opinions about the badge that you posted pictures of.
    I do have one of these badges in my reproduction collection. I will dig it out later and post some pictures for comparison.
    BUT if in the meantime you post some pictures of your badge photographed straight on front and rear I will try to show you what is wrong with it.
    If your assumption that because the stamp looks similar to a what a genuine badge would have and after being told that it is a reproduction you still are adamant that it is a good badge you will be spending a lot of money on DUDS.

Remember buying DUDS is good as long as you pay the DUD price...You can build up a nice collection of good reproductions which can be used for reference
    We all need to keep abreast of the forgers but your badge is getting quite well known now and was made in Birmingham during the late 90s/2000s

?

Here is the two type design can be encountered J1 and J2 Juncker:
    Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?
    Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen, first pattern, Junker real or fake?