Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Flugzeugführerabzeichen

Article about: Hi guys, i need your help and opinions about this badge.My opinion it was,that it is a fake.The eagle design it is not a Juncker eagle.It´s similar to a BSW badge imo. The rivets looks also

Default Flugzeugführerabzeichen

Hi guys,

i need your help and opinions about this badge.My opinion it was,that it is a fake.The eagle design it is not a Juncker eagle.It´s similar to a BSW badge imo.

The rivets looks also not to Juncker.And the set-up fits also not to Juncker imo.A collector with a good knowing told me,that the wreath and set-up could be original "GWL" parts.

It would be very interesting for me,to hear more opinions from you guys!I know,the pics are unsharp,but i have only this.

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen   Flugzeugführerabzeichen  

Flugzeugführerabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Flugzeugführerabzeichen

So we have a Juncker marked badge where everything about it points away from Juncker.

It may be one for the more experienced collector than me to risk spending money on as an anomaly but for me I concur with your observations Joachim.

Wreaths a re a mystery to me but I can see the eagle doesn't match a Juncker design and nor does the reverse set up. Also the material of the eagle looks wrong but it may be the photo. I prefer to take the safer option and buy a badge with no question marks.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you very much Adrian for your statement.I go 100% with you.Not a badge that i would have in my collection.

But for me it´s only the wreath and the set-up important.Have it a chance to be good "GWL" parts to be.I can it not make with this pics.But the other collector who said me,that it could be good parts had also only this pics for a opinion.

Maybe someone can make it with this pics.Other opinions guys?

?

Looking more closely I wonder if it is an original wreath (like I said, wreaths are a mystery to me) that has had a fake eagle added to it?
    The rivets look like they've been messed with and the colouring on the reverse of the eagle looks like it has been heated to apply it to the wreath.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

It looks like a Frankeinstein piece, as said BSW eagle, Juncker mm, GWL set-up and wreath. From the pictures the wreath looks ok, but there are much better GWL fakes out there, for example observer's which have identical wreath and set-up, but they are still a fake, so I would stay away from this one.

Thank you very much Adrian and Hans!It was interesting to hear your opinions.