Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff

Article about: Hi all. I can't seem to locate and good Gebrüder versions of the Pilots Badge to compare this to, and want to be sure it's good before I even consider buying it. Any thoughts from the expert

Mods names are in green.

Thanks for re-joining

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote by dzyner View Post
    Hi Ralph. I understand the request to use German terminology, but there are many people who don't search based on the German terms and thus would have a very challenging time finding anything on the forum if everyone made that switch. Just a thought.
    It is a request put in place by my esteemed co-moderator and I have no problem leaving it in place.

Quote by dzyner View Post
    And regarding your donation push, I believe I was actually a member at one time so I'm not sure why my donation stopped. I didn't even realize it had to be honest. I'll have to check and see if maybe I need to update my credit card (it's been a while). What is the difference between pink and green (the color of your name)?
    It wasn't really a push, more of a gentle nudge.
    I agree with Ade, Thanks for re-joining!
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12