Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff

Article about: Hi Guys, I have seen this Pilot s badge, as far as I have read about this maker, it is not easy to find and they are very desirable. Rivets, hinge, catch look good to me as well as the overa

Smile Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff

Hi Guys, I have seen this Pilot s badge, as far as I have read about this maker, it is not easy to find and they are very desirable. Rivets, hinge, catch look good to me as well as the overall Badge, nevertheless, would appreciate if you could give me your views, best regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff   Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff  

Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff   Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff
    P
    Many

Thanks guys, bought it, this maker and this condition, can t let it go, regards, Juan

you are doing well on that Island.Juan

Thanks Harry, doing my best to give some sunshine to this great hobby over here, Gran Canaria, best regards, Juan
    Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    you are doing well on that Island.Juan

Hi, sorry I'm late in on this one, only just noticed it. A lovely GWL award, for me, my favourite maker! Well done on getting this little corker!! Leon.

Hi guys, finally, today I received this great Badge, as you all can imagine, I am very happy with it and will take very good care of it. Took a few pictures, Best Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff   Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff  

Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff  

A very nice addition Juan! Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Glad to hear that from you Ralph, many thanks, Juan
    Quote by rbminis View Post
    A very nice addition Juan! Congrats!
    Ralph.

Very nice indeed. Well done!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, glad that I bought it