Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flugzeugführerabzeichen JMME

Article about: Hi guys, sometime ago I bought this great badge, I have taken some good pictures, I think, that will hopefully will do some justice to the badge, hope you like it, Best Regards, Juan

Default Flugzeugführerabzeichen JMME (FAKE)

Hi guys, sometime ago I bought this great badge, I have taken some good pictures, I think, that will hopefully will do some justice to the badge, hope you like it, Best Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen JMME   Flugzeugführerabzeichen JMME  

Last edited by jamoros; 02-17-2016 at 07:54 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen JMME
    P
    Many

I'm not too fond of this one Juan as it looks very similar to a recent fake that has turned up.
    I could be wrong.

Here are some close ups of the fake to compare:

Flugzeugführerabzeichen JMMEFlugzeugführerabzeichen JMME

All the best
    Doug

Close up of the wreath:
    Flugzeugführerabzeichen JMMEFlugzeugführerabzeichen JMME

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...eichen-537009/

Hi Doug, thanks mate, check this thread out I entered when I joined the Forum. This Badge is good, have no doubt about it

I never commented on this one originally as I missed it. To me it looks like a good JMME Flugzeugführerabzeichen with the Juncker J2 eagle. One glaring difference between the two badges is that the fake shown by Doug has a cut out between the legs of the bird, something never found on an original JMME pilots badge as far as I know. Another major inconsistency is the countersunk non tombak rivets on the fake compared to the textbook one's on Juan's badge. Wait for other comments, but I like it.

Regards, Ned.
    Last edited by big ned; 02-16-2016 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Spellink.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks Ned, this Badge is my favourite and also a bit special since it was the first one I got, like the wear and also it s got nice patina IMO

Doug, thanks mate, I am very happy that you were not right, although you stated that you could be wrong, you scared the .... out of me

Hi Juan and Ned
    I did look at it at first and thought it was a good type 2 when Jmme started using juncker pieces.
    I did notice the difference in the fact that the eagle has the cut out between the legs.
    I'm still a little concerned about the matching details of both the fake and Juan's eagle and wreath.
    I will see if I have an Jmme knocking about it at least some pictures and do more comparisons

All the best
    Doug

Hi guys, Doug, I have been looking carefully at the images you sent me and have come up with this differences on the back side of the badges
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen JMME   Flugzeugführerabzeichen JMME  

More Pictures. You´ll notice that the JMME writing on mine is horizontal on Doug s example the JMME writing is not straight

Front
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen JMME  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast