Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Flugzeugführerabzeichen Junker J3

Article about: Just to show my pilot J3.

?

Default Flugzeugführerabzeichen Junker J3

Just to show my pilot J3.Flugzeugführerabzeichen Junker J3Flugzeugführerabzeichen Junker J3
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-02-2017 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen Junker J3
    P
    Many

?

one more pic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen Junker J3  

Please read this thread and keep this in mind when posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yes it does look like a nice buntmetall J3

Nice piece to have in your collection but it is beginning to show the deterioration in metal quality (or manufacture) that plagued this particular wreath whether on PO, pilots or observers,

Cheers
    Doug

It is a nice worn looking one. Had it in hands today.

Hi, it has nice manufacturing details, such as the hand finish filing, a touch worn, but that is how I personally like awards to be, nice addition to anyone's collection. Leon.

?