Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge

Article about: Hello and ill try this again.. Got this in a package deal I'm just trying to figure out if it's a pilot's batch or a observers back and of course if it's real but I think it is. I was offere

FNG
    ?

Default Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge

Hello and ill try this again..

Got this in a package deal I'm just trying to figure out if it's a pilot's batch or a observers back and of course if it's real but I think it is. I was offered $300 for it so I just want to make sure it's real before I sell it or you can head that's a good price or not
    Any help would be awesome...thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge   Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

It a pilots badge.

Out camping right now (literally) so can't confirm originality at this time.

Hopefully someone else will be able to help in the meantime
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

FNG
    ?

Thank you map! Drink one for me!!

FNG,

You will need to take better pictures of the back, the pin, clasp, catch, and any makers mark so we can better assist.

Try to take pictures of one award.. Cropping out the other awards won't help plus.. It is distracting when you have more than one item to focus on.. I am immediately drawn to the Eastern Front Medal which has the wrong ribbon.. The ribbon is for the Spanish Blue Division and their volunteers on the Eastern Front had a different medal..

With that said it is not impossible to believe that the medal was replaced with this version, but I am skeptical about this.. I think it may just be a case of a loose medal pendant and a loose ribbon suspension married together...

Others may have more insight though..

Smitty

FNG
    ?

I hope this works. My phone is being difficult on the zooms
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge   Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge  

Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge   Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge  

Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge   Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge  

Flugzeugführerabzeichen - Luftwaffe Pilots badge  

It looks like both pin and clasp have been replaced or resoldered.. Not uncommon but the big question is was this done pre 1945 or post??

I am still looking at the makers of these type clasps to give a more definitive answer..

Smitty

Well, I'm a little skeptical.. The C Clasp looks like it may be an Assmann clasp, but I can't be 100% sure..

Others more knowledgeable will be able to confirm or deny my suspicions..

Smitty

FNG
    ?

Thanks for looking at it. I did compare mine to a late war on collectors guild and it looked the same. We will see what others think

Im stepping way out of my knowledge boundary here but I say it is a nice unmarked FLL.

FNG
    ?

Whats fll?

Someone wants to buy it for 300 USD..is that normal?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast