Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Flugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSW

Article about: Hello there, after help to identify this ' silver ' badge marked BSW. Been assured it is absolutely right and .... also absolutely wrong late 1970's " good " copy . Any help apprec

lummox100
    ?

Default Flugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSW

Hello there, after help to identify this ' silver ' badge marked BSW. Been assured it is absolutely right and .... also absolutely wrong late 1970's " good " copy . Any help appreciated.. thanx lummoxFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSWFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSWFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSWFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSWFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSWFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSWFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSWFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSWFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSWFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSWFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSWFlugzeugführerabzeichen marked BSW100
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-29-2017 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I have edited the title of your thread to use the correct German terminology.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    I have also moved it to the correct area of the forum to get you the most response.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

lummox100
    ?

Hello ...is there anybody out there who can help with this ? I must admit to being dissappointed with not a single reply

?

Disappointed? Believe it or not, people might be in different time zones, at work, or asleep. They are certainly not sitting here at your beck & call. I'm sure your question will be answered in due course.

Regards
    Brett

I beleive this is a copy of a Brüder Schneider Wien award, the oversized fittings on the rear and the slight lack on detail on the eagle are a concern for me. But also bear in mind Austrian makers were making these long after 1945 for the tourist market.

Bad Copy for sure!