Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Flugzeugführerabzeichen REAL or FAKE?

Article about: Hi Guys, Just bought this Luftwaffe pilot's badge (Flugzeugführerabzeichen) from a Reliable Private Collection Everything looks right on it, very fine details on the Eagles Wings and Legs, V

Thanks all for your kind words, Thanks Doug for that, Highly appreciated, I see now what you mean, Some of them I recognise there looks
    Some dealer last year at the Birmingham Militaria Show was selling quite a few of these ranging from £35 to £65 Looked like he had a couple
    of his daughters was with him if anyone else went there and remembers them.

At the time I was Looking for a General Assault Badge, when I had a good look I could tell it was a fake, pretending I was all innocent I asked him if
    it was genuine, his reply was "I'm only a dealer, I believe so"

Have not seen him at the show since, looks like I got stung in the end anyway.

Best regards,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hi Neil, I do sincerely feel for you man, I just hope your desire for collecting has not taken a to big kick in the knackers. Money lost now will be money saved tomorrow as I am sure that you will never "trust" a private collector/dealer again until, you either know their reputation well beforehand or even better, study and post here the potential buys. I hope next time you come across this chap you throw a kipper under his Stetson and give him the slip!! All the best, Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12