Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Found some "medals" in a Bulgarian antique shop, need help to identify.

Article about: I agree the second Infanteriesturmabzeichen looks ok as does the Kriegsverdienstmedaille. Incredibly overpriced though. Don't buy anything on the back of a nice story or 'a nice lady', don't

?

Question Found some "medals" in a Bulgarian antique shop, need help to identify.

Hi! I found theese "medals" in a bulgarien shop, i did take some pictures on them so i could upload them and i hope someone can help me and tell me if they are real or fake, what they are and the value. Sorry for the bad photos, we did not have much time on us.

This first medal the shop owner wanted 50 euro for.

This one he wanted 250 euro for.

This one is the same as before but a little bit different. He wanted 210 euros for this.

This one he wanted 25 euro for.

This one he "thought was from WW2, maybe belgian", he wanted 75 euro for it.

Thanks,! And i hope its ok i spamm the forum with some identify help.. I am going to buy a book as soon as i found one or get back to Sweden. Thanks for all help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Found some "medals" in a Bulgarian antique shop, need help to identify.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Found some "medals" in a Bulgarian antique shop, need help to identify.

I cannot comment the last award.The Condor Legion BWB looks fake, but better pictures would be good.
    The two Infanterie Sturmabzeichen are fake IMO, but the pictures are bad,the first one is 100% a fake the other one looks bad too,but even if its original, the price is too high, its very worn and lost its finish.
    The Kriegsverdienstmedaille might be good, but you can buy them usually for 15€ with ribbon.

Default Re: Found some "medals" in a Bulgarian antique shop, need help to identify.

The first one is the German Wound Badge, i think that version is for getting injured in the Spanish civil war(Because it is a picture of an M16 helmet). The second one is the german Infantry Assault Badge, so is the 3rd one. The fourth one is the German Service Cross, i do not know anything about the last one, but his prices are a bit high, when i have seen these for sale they are usually at half the price he wants.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Wow! Good thing i asked before i bought them! I actually belived the shop owner! It was a nice lady, maybe 50 years old which guaranteed me that they where real! She looked nothing like someone who would trick me! I was actually about to buy the one for 250 euro becouse it looked so nice! Thanks again! Just strange that they try to get DOUBLE price for fakes, but it can be strange in this countrys. Alot of shop owners belive everyone is a millionare from the west and say crazy prices.. But these was tagged with the prices.. Anyway, thanks again!

Pass on everything.

I don't think these are fake.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

To me the second IAB looks okay. Could you possibly post clearer photos? Even though it may be good, the price is not.
    Tom

Steer well clear of everything. And feel free to post. No question is ever spam, it is the unasked questions that will end up costing your money.

For the last one that's the medal from the Order of Leopold II Knight's cross.It is still awarded now,price's may range from 12Euro for the silver medal to over 300Euro for the Grand cross or Grand officers cross.
    For further intel take a look at the link Order of Leopold II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grtz Steven

?

The first Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is a fake for sure, look at that juncker marking,hinge,catch.....
    If the second one looks like this, than its an original zinc Zimmermann, but I can't see the eagle's head well to be 100% sure. But that IAB is overpriced too.
    Found some "medals" in a Bulgarian antique shop, need help to identify.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast