Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Found some WW2 German Medals

Article about: I recently found some old WW2 German Medals that were given to me when I was younger. I think if they are in fact real then they are 1st and 2nd class medals. I am just wondering if they're

plash123
    ?

Default Found some WW2 German Medals

I recently found some old WW2 German Medals that were given to me when I was younger. I think if they are in fact real then they are 1st and 2nd class medals. I am just wondering if they're real, what they're worth, and where to sell them. Here are some pix.

Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Found some WW2 German Medals   Found some WW2 German Medals  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Found some WW2 German Medals

Hi and welcome to the forum there is a for sale section here on wrf

Jan
    ?

Standard Iron crosses from the third reich, they look heavily patinated and the first class Iron cross is also well worn. Theres a makers mark on the neadle which could be helpful. The Iron cross first class without ribbon I would personally give 70 euros for and the 2:nd class one about 85 because the band seems clean. I wouldnt clean them if I were you, really like them this way Well worn and dirty. Medals prices are like the prices for coins, the more gloss thw higher the price...

Hi there the pics are too bad to tell,to be honest. Also this is the wrong forum to post them in. They should be in the T.R orders & decorations forum. Stewy S

Jan EK1's don't have ribbons,only EK2's. Stewy S

Jan
    ?

Sorry im typing with my foot it seems iwas trying to refer to the medal in question

Quote by Jan View Post
    Sorry im typing with my foot it seems iwas trying to refer to the medal in question
    Ok Jan,kiitos. Stewy S

Jan
    ?

Ole hyvä

plash123
    ?

Default Found some WW2 German Medals

I recently found some old WW2 German Medals that were given to me when I was younger. I think if they are in fact real then they are 1st and 2nd class medals. I am just wondering if they're real, what they're worth, and where to sell them. Here are some pix.

Thanks!

If you're interested in them just email me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Found some WW2 German Medals   Found some WW2 German Medals  

Hi plash123

Better, clearer and more detailed pictures will be needed. I'll take a look at them tomorrow if you provide them. The band of the EKII seems at odds with the EKII medal itself, or is the did the flashlight mix things up?

Greetz

Nick VR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast