Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Bronze and Silver: good?

Article about: Hi guys, i have offer for these clasps. Are they OK? Thank you

?

Default Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Bronze and Silver: good?

Hi guys, i have offer for these clasps. Are they OK? Thank you
    Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Bronze and Silver:  good?Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Bronze and Silver:  good?Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Bronze and Silver:  good?Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Bronze and Silver:  good?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Bronze and Silver:  good?
    P
    Many

They look good to me.

Please in future post only ONE badge at a time and with the full title in German. Thank you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    They look good to me.

Please in future post only ONE badge at a time and with the full title in German. Thank you.

Cheers, Ade.
    I agree with Ade that these look OK from these pics but much better pics are needed to be 100%.
    You don't need to be an ace photographer but try putting the subject on a plain, ideally white background (a textured surface like this is really unhelpful) and photograph in natural light (not direct sunlight) and without flash and you should see a marked improvement.

Also, as Ade points out, "one at a time" for assessment please! As for the badge designation, the full German title without mixing in English is ideal (for searching threads later) with optional English name following.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Thank you for comments, and sorry for mixing names
    Here is better photos of silver grade.
    Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Bronze and Silver:  good?Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Bronze and Silver:  good?Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Bronze and Silver:  good?Frontflugspange für Aufklärer in Bronze and Silver:  good?