Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in bronze.

Article about: Hi guys, this set is new in my collection.It is possible to say the maker of the clasp? KR Kradmelder

Default Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in bronze.

Hi guys,

this set is new in my collection.It is possible to say the maker of the clasp?

KR
    Kradmelder
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in bronze.   Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in bronze.  

Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in bronze.   Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in bronze.  

Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in bronze.   Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in bronze.  

Last edited by Adrian; 11-23-2011 at 05:18 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in bronze.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Frontflugspange für Jäger in bronze

Hi Kradmelder

First of all - it is not jager ( fighter clasp ) but bomber.
    Secondly : nice original set in very good condition.

Regarding maker : debate is still going on regarding makers of unmarked clasps.
    However in your particular example - with very high probability of corectness it is safe to assume the maker is Juncker
    ( unmarked ).
    Why : check die flaw at bottom part of horizontal arm of the swaz ( very thin on the end ).
    Exactly same as on very rare Juncker marked bomber clasps.If you strongly insist - I can make a search in my files to support this theory and submit some pictures.

Regards
    Flieger23

?

Quote by Flieger23 View Post
    Hi Kradmelder

However in your particular example - with very high probability of corectness it is safe to assume the maker is Juncker
    ( unmarked ).
    Why : check die flaw at bottom part of horizontal arm of the swaz ( very thin on the end ).
    Exactly same as on very rare Juncker marked bomber clasps.If you strongly insist - I can make a search in my files to support this theory and submit some pictures.

Regards
    Flieger23
    I've edited the title to the correct spange and a very nice set it is too!

Flieger23, if you can add some supporting pictures for reference it would be appreciated.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in bronze.

Hi Adrian

No...I'm not the owner of this clasp ( unfortunately ).However hope the owner has nothing against to post his pictures.

Enjoy................

Regards

Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in bronze.

Hi Flieger,

yes,a bomber clasp!!Sorry for the mistake.Thanks for your very good explaining and description.Also for posting the pictures of the marked Juncker clasp.It could be true,that it is a umarked Juncker clasp.

KR
    Joachim

Quote by Flieger23 View Post
    Hi Kradmelder

( unmarked ).

Regards
    Flieger23