Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold

Article about: Hi guys, have seen this non maker marked example of a golden fighter pilot clasp. Do you think it s ok?, I think it s fine, but you never know, Regards, Juan

Default Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold

Hi guys, have seen this non maker marked example of a golden fighter pilot clasp. Do you think it s ok?, I think it s fine, but you never know, Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold   Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold  

Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold   Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold
    P
    Many

Hi Juan,

I'm not too up on these, but it does seem to me to be an original Juncker (?) Frontflugspange. To my eyes though, this is a bronze example rather than gold. Better wait for more opinions from those in the know though, assuming there's any left here who collect these clasps.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

A bronze as Ned says IMO. Stewy

Thanks guys, the seller says it s golden, in gold, maybe better pictures would clear this up or you are certain about being bronze?

Yes 100%. All gold clasps are a really garish gold. I have a bronze transporter clasp posted here somewhere, you'll see it's exactly the same finish. Stewy

Thanks Stewy, this is good to know definetely, then in that case this will have an effect on the 335 Euros that the seller is asking for, which I think you would agree with me it s a bit too much?

Yes Juan, very much so I'd go as far as to say about 80 euros. No way could this be mistaken for a gold. Stewy

Hi Stewy, thanks in that case I will pass from this one. Same seller has got this one too and again it says gold. Do you think it s right?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold   Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold  

Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold   Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold  

2nd one is gold on zinc some finish left.

Yes Juan, the second one is a gold. Stewy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast