MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Silber

Article about: hello friends have finally arrived the awards I was waiting for. second, I show a clasp for the bomber pilots in silver, perhaps you will like it. thanks in advance for the comments. Michael

?

Default Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Silber

hello friends have finally arrived the awards I was waiting for. second, I show a clasp for the bomber pilots in silver, perhaps you will like it. thanks in advance for the comments. clasp is unmarked Michael

Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in SilberFrontflugspange für Kampfflieger in SilberFrontflugspange für Kampfflieger in SilberFrontflugspange für Kampfflieger in SilberFrontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Silber
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-02-2020 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Silber
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Need good straight on pictures Michael front and back - pin open and closed . Angled pictures do not help . Looks promising for a tombak award to me . Anything magnetic ?

?

hi RAZ there is nothing magnetic on the clasp. I'm afraid to open, it seems to me that the closing is broken. it is seen in picture 4. thank you for your advice and comment