Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Frontflugspange für Nah-Nachtjäger in Gold mit Anhänger und Einzatszahl.

Article about: I literally got this 15 mins ago at the flea market. Let me know what you think. ~Dean

?

Default Frontflugspange für Nah-Nachtjäger in Gold mit Anhänger und Einzatszahl.

I literally got this 15 mins ago at the flea market. Let me know what you think.
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frontflugspange für Nah-Nachtjäger in Gold mit Anhänger und Einzatszahl.   Frontflugspange für Nah-Nachtjäger in Gold mit Anhänger und Einzatszahl.  

Last edited by Adrian; 02-05-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frontflugspange für Nah-Nachtjäger in Gold mit Anhänger und Einzatszahl.
    P
    Many

Default Re: NightFighter's Clasp im Gold 200 Missions

well...unfortunately, it looks wrong to me. The Bombers had the bomb facing downward to the swaz, but the Fighters (with the skinny bomb like yours) should be facing Up and away from the swaz. Here's a good link to show what I mean: Luftwaffe Badges
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Default Re: Frontflugspange für Nah-Nachtjäger in Gold mit Anhänger und Einzatszahl.

So, it's a Bomber's clasp,then?

Default Re: Frontflugspange für Nah-Nachtjäger in Gold mit Anhänger und Einzatszahl.

Eh, no Dean. It's profile is that of the fighter clasp, but facing the wrong way, so probably bad.
    Tom

?

hmm.. Any other opinions? 'Probably' doesnt cut it. Did they EVER face down? Thanks.
    ~Dean

?

Its supposed to be a long range night fighter (arrow pointing down, black wreath) but I think its a copy.
    Also the flower pendant and all numbered pendants were only made in zinc.
    Regards.
    Pete

Numbered pendants were also better aligned than this one,soft details too sorry. Stewy

?

I'm going to say fake for a few reasons. Details too soft, finish not right, the hanger should be made of zinc if I remember correctly, not of exactly the same material as the clasp. The trimming outlines are soft, the fit of the winged arrow onto the clasp is very poor.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I found this.
    Attached Images Attached Images Frontflugspange für Nah-Nachtjäger in Gold mit Anhänger und Einzatszahl. 

?

Also a fake. Just look at the winged arrow, at least the one on the first bar looks like one should.
    Pete

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast